Sweetie pie of NiceNIC. Kiss Kiss!! 😉
NiceNIC – ICANN & CNNIC Accredited Registrar is gearing up for another fantastic .CN promotion.
Promo Starts: June 1, 2013 at 02:00 UTC
Promo Ends: June 30, 2013 at 12:00 UTC
Promo Name: Register 8 Years – Get 2 Years for FREE or .CN June – July 2013 SUPER PROMO
Promotion applies to new .CN, .COM.CN, .NET.CN, .ORG.CN, Chinese.CN, Digit.CN registrations.
VIP Account: 4 USD per year per CN, 40 USD for 10 years per CN
Super Account: 4 USD per year per CN, 40 USD for 10 years per CN
Basic Account: 4.4 USD per year per CN, 44 USD for 10 years per CN
Market Account: 6 USD per year per CN, 60 USD for 10 years per CN
We know that you have taken advantage of our .CN promotions in the past. Our new .CN Super Promo is one that you will not want to miss!
Here are some compelling reasons to consider registering .CN domains:
According to the Statistical Report on Internet Development in China released by China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC) in January 2013:
* Even with all the newTLDs on the horizon, .CN domains are highly recommended, as they are already established and are poised for future growth.
* China is now the largest Internet marketplace, the fastest growing search and online advertising market in the world.
* China had a total of 13.41 million domain names, including 7.51 million “.CN” domain names, a proportion of 56.0%, and 280,000 “.中国” domain names.
* By the end of December 2012, China has had 564 million Internet users, with a total of 50.9 million new ones;
Chinese Internet penetration rate reaches 42.1%, a growth of 3.8% compared with the end of 2011.
* By the end of December 2012, China has had 420 million mobile Internet users, 64.4 million more than that at the end of 2011;
Among all the Internet users, those using mobile phones to access Internet increased from 69.3% at the end of 2011 to 74.5% … …
Should you have any questions or concerns about NiceNIC .CN June – July 2013 SUPER PROMO, please do not hesitate to contact us.
NiceNIC Marketing Team
ICANN & CNNIC Accredited Registrar